The Summer To Do List

I may have written out "To Do List" repeatedly...
Hello!

I know it's been a while since I last uploaded a blogpost, which may be news to you if you're a first time reader, in which case *plumps the cushions* please sit makes yourself at home! The last post I uploaded was about exam season and for me - finally- that has come to an end! If you're still in your exam season, go study! Unfortunately, once exams are over you can't change what you've written.

Now that exams are over, things need to be sorted out and the explosion of books and paper that I'm surrounded by need to be organised- lucky me. End of exams also means that I have more time on my hands, time to probably stare at walls dreading my results, so instead I've decided to distract myself, making the most of my summer, doing new things and things I enjoy.

One of those things is my blog. I've decided that I will attempt to upload at least one new blogpost every week, keep in consideration that I've used the word attempt. Maybe I'll write posts on all the interesting things I've done...maybe. In general my summers consist of staying at home and doing nothing, so I've also added to my to do list, to leave the house - I know it'll be hard, but I can do this.
Every year I also say I'll bake something and I never do, so for that reason "Bake something" is on my list, anything will do, just something!

I write all of this out in the hopes that in doing so, the "To-Do list" is cemented and I have to do it, or else I'll think to myself "Remember that time when you said you'd leave the house..."
As you can see I don't have very much on my To- Do list, it's still a work in progress and I need some suggestions so if you do have any suggestions drop them in my comments or tweet me with some, if I don't come up with anything, I guess I'll just have to revert to that growing list of TV-Shows everyone's been telling me to watch...

Also let me know what you've got planned for this summer, are you going abroad? Are there any TV- shows you've been planning to watch? Are you thinking of baking anything? What does the outside world look like during the summer? Let me know in the comments below.

Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/throughmyshoes

Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/throughmyblueshoes/

Follow me on Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12758013

Follow me on Google +: +Through My Blue Shoes

Until the next time,

Goodbye.

Comments

  1. One of my summer to do list is to spend time with my family! I have a lot of family functions to attend and I will be able to see people that I have not seen in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a great way to spend your summer! It's always great to see people you haven't seen in a long time and catch up I hope you enjoy your functions and your summer :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts