It's Been A While

It's been a pretty long one this time...
So.....

It's been a while since I've posted anything new, it's currently August and I've posted a grand total of one post this year,not even mentioning the second birthday of my blog! I've outdone myself, I know. Where have I been? Well I can confirm... not here. I'm going to try and fix that by posting, well by posting something!

I've got a few ideas in mind for future blogposts, but if there are any sorts of posts you wanted to read in particular,  let me know in the comments below or via twitter and I'll take those requests into consideration. Alongside that let me know what your favourite blogposts so far have been, if you're a new reader and this is the first time you've read a post from my blog, firstly hello there! Secondly if you like what you're reading then check out all my other blogposts and then let me know!  If you don't already, please do go and follow me on all the social media links below. I'm ready to write,so get ready to read and bring some friends with you! Let's do this!

I'm still stumbling around the blogging world, like a little one learning to walk, but hopefully I'll get there and you'll be reading along with me all the way.




Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/throughmyshoes

Follow me on Instagramhttp://instagram.com/throughmyblueshoes/

Follow me on Bloglovin :https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12758013

Follow me on Google +: +Through My Blue Shoes

Until the next time,


Goodbye.

Comments

  1. So happy to see that you're alive and well! It can be so easy to /not/ blog-- trust me, I know! I can't wait to read more from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was wondering whether anyone noticed! Yes! So easy, but I definitely hope to write more and thank you for reading!

      Delete
  2. Love your blog! My favourite blogposts are your radio playlists but I really liked your blog posts about books aswell.It would be cool to see you write about some of your favourite books ect xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll definitely keep that in mind, and make sure I write some more My Radio Playlist posts for you :) Thank you for reading :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts