You Got This?

Wind Turbines on my journey to another city
So around 9 months ago I posted the blogpost "It's A Date"where I talked about new year resolutions and planned spontaneity. I also mentioned how I was going to post a blogpost later on in the year, reminding you that you set those goals so if you've forgotten about them - Suprise!

It's been a while, as I mentioned in my previous post, but at the start of the year I decided that I was going to have days of planned spontaneity, where I would pick a day and pick an activity from my planned spontaneity list and voila, something had been done. I looked at that list at the start of my summer... nothing had been done. For me summer started a while ago, and if you were following me last year then you will have seen The Summer To Do List which is a list I write every year, of things I want to get done. So far this summer has been filled with doing the activities that I had set myself do do at the start of the year, including my digital detox day and to visit another city.

Had to take a picture of this giant on the Motorway!
Since looking at my un-ticked list, I have completed four of the things on my to- do list;  Go to a different city, go on a picnic,have a digital detox day and to have a coffee date. There are still a lot of things that I have yet to do, and oddly I seem to be adding more to the list, so if you have any ideas let me know, including this one we have a grand total of four months remaining! So if you haven't started, better get on it!

The first completed activity on my list was; to go to a different city. I visited the beautiful city of Cambridge, unfortunately I didn't get much of a chance to explore and all the pictures I took were taken from the inside of the car! It was still a fun trip and the discussions on the journey were definitely worth it all.

As for the other activities, I'll be going into more detail about them in later blogposts. This post is mainly to remind you of your new years resolutions and to make sure you have longer than new years eve to get them all done!

 In the comments below let me know what activities you've completed, have you been able to stick the dates you circled at the start of the year? What's been your favourite activity? Have you forgotten about your new years resolutions? Let me know in the comments below or via Twitter, as always, all my social media links are below.


Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/throughmyshoes

Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/throughmyblueshoes/

Follow me on Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12758013

Follow me on Google +: +Through My Blue Shoes

Until the next time,

Goodbye.

Comments

  1. For some reason the picture of the tractor made me really laugh haha .Definitely very beasty looking !Cambridge looks so beautiful �� I definitely want to visit another city aswell . It's very cool that you have completed some of your summer to do lists and new year resolutions .I can hardly remember mine �� I think mine is to finally join the gym before 2016 ends and get back into reading ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so strangely shaped isn't it?! Cambridge was beautiful and I'm glad I've gotten quite a few done! Did you get back into reading?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts